I would like to know what the people watching the Games are thinking because I know im excited and I wonder if they are on the edge of their seats as well.
And in response to Brian's comment, I think that the Games would not have been as intense and interesting if Prim was a tribute. I think that Prim would be knocked out quick because we know that her skills are limited mainly to helping others and knowing plants. With Katniss volunteering, it made the book even more intersting.
I agree with Maddy about Prim. Since, "The Hunger Games" movie is coming out, I am curious to see how the movie invisions Katniss and Peeta. In my head, I see Katniss as a small teenage girl with toughness. Peeta to me is a couragous, tough, and strong character.
I agree with Kevin about how the movie will capture the appearances of the characters in the book. Also, if the movie is not very similar to the book, I will be disappointed.
I wonder what would have happened if Peeta died before Katniss got to him and helped him survive? Would she still be able to make it as far as she did and win on her own?
I am also curious to see how the characters are interpretated as well as how the setting is shown within the movie. Hopefully, they will resemble the book's description.
I wonder what would of happened if prim actually participated in the games?
ReplyDeleteI would like to know what the people watching the Games are thinking because I know im excited and I wonder if they are on the edge of their seats as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd in response to Brian's comment, I think that the Games would not have been as intense and interesting if Prim was a tribute. I think that Prim would be knocked out quick because we know that her skills are limited mainly to helping others and knowing plants. With Katniss volunteering, it made the book even more intersting.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Maddy about Prim. Since, "The Hunger Games" movie is coming out, I am curious to see how the movie invisions Katniss and Peeta. In my head, I see Katniss as a small teenage girl with toughness. Peeta to me is a couragous, tough, and strong character.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kevin about how the movie will capture the appearances of the characters in the book. Also, if the movie is not very similar to the book, I will be disappointed.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what would have happened if Peeta died before Katniss got to him and helped him survive? Would she still be able to make it as far as she did and win on her own?
ReplyDeleteI am also curious to see how the characters are interpretated as well as how the setting is shown within the movie. Hopefully, they will resemble the book's description.