I think this book is excellent so far.The author clearly is an outstanding writer. It has a brilliant story line with twisted characters and I believe it also has foreshadowment. (Peeta, and Katniss's hunting skills.) Hopefull the best is still to come!
I really like how this book is written so far. The author makes it easy to comprehend and exciting to read. It has a great plot and the setting is very unique, with twelve distinct districts. The characters are described well enough to the point where I feel like I already know them. It makes me imagine what it must be like to be in there place. This book is one where you don't want to put the book down because you're determined to find out what will happen next. Overall, the book is fantastic, and I can't wait to continue reading it!
I think this book has been amazing since the first page! Especially the last chapter I read (Chapter 10) where she was entering the Hunger Games. It was so intense and I really became scared and worried for her saftey. I was also excited to see what would happen next and if Katniss would survive. This book has really captivated me and has had my attention on every chapter. It is very well written and keeps me interested!
I absolutel love how this book is written. So far it makes me feel like I am in the story, too. I cannot put the book down! Because of all the figurative language, it makes the book seem real. I cannot wait to finish!
I think this book is excellent so far.The author clearly is an outstanding writer. It has a brilliant story line with twisted characters and I believe it also has foreshadowment. (Peeta, and Katniss's hunting skills.) Hopefull the best is still to come!
ReplyDeleteI really like how this book is written so far. The author makes it easy to comprehend and exciting to read. It has a great plot and the setting is very unique, with twelve distinct districts. The characters are described well enough to the point where I feel like I already know them. It makes me imagine what it must be like to be in there place. This book is one where you don't want to put the book down because you're determined to find out what will happen next. Overall, the book is fantastic, and I can't wait to continue reading it!
ReplyDeleteI think this book has been amazing since the first page! Especially the last chapter I read (Chapter 10) where she was entering the Hunger Games. It was so intense and I really became scared and worried for her saftey. I was also excited to see what would happen next and if Katniss would survive. This book has really captivated me and has had my attention on every chapter. It is very well written and keeps me interested!
ReplyDeleteI absolutel love how this book is written. So far it makes me feel like I am in the story, too. I cannot put the book down! Because of all the figurative language, it makes the book seem real. I cannot wait to finish!
ReplyDeleteI think the book is great so far, it makes me want to keep reading! I can't wait to so how it pans out.
ReplyDeleteI think the book is fantastic I am not a big reader and I can't put it down. I am very excited to keep reading and go through the trilogy.
ReplyDelete