Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anticipatory Question:

If you were in a fight for survival, what skills do you have that would help you survive?

6 comments:

  1. If I were in a fight for survival, I would use all of my skills of self defense. First, I would fight off the attacker using all of my strength and by out smarting him. Secondly, I would run and hide and devise a plan to ambush him. After that, I would make sure he is no longer a problem in harming me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was in a fight for survival, I would use all my skills. Skills that I would use are my survival skills I learned from Boy Scouts, also I would use the skill of fire making to make a nice and toasty fire to survive. These are the skills I would use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were in a fight for survival, I would transform into a flamingo. They are very pretty animals and the beauty would take their mind off of hurting me in any way. After they are mezmerized by my beauty, I will attack and conquer. Or, I would use my nunchuck skills that I learned from a very educational movie called Napolean Dynamite. Either way, I would survive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were in a fight for survival, I would use every skill I have learned to protect myself. First, I would use my mental skills to devise a plan of how I could distract the attacker. Next, I would use my physical skills to defend myself with strength and flexibility. And finally, I would use my spiritual skills to pray that God will help me to win this fight and save me from experiencing any harm. With all these skills, I believe that I would be able to win the fight and survive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were in a fight for survival, I would first get to know my surroundings better and devise a plan that would assure my safety. I would then use my talents from gymnastics and use all the skills and techniques I acquired from the self defense classes I have taken to fight off my enemies. With all of these skills and techniques I am sure I have a good chance of surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I were in the fight for survival I would use every skill I have. I would attempt to avoid any contact with other tributes. To make sure I could avoid them I would set traps that make some kind of noise to alarm me. Eventually when it came down to the last tribute. I think my best bet judging on the players size is to use hand to hand combat to kill my enemy.

    ReplyDelete